- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend construction drawings and documents
- 3-5 years of experience with purchasing processes and inventory management preferred, but not required.
- 1-2 years of experience with Prelude or a similar distribution company operating system a plus.
- Autoquotes knowledge preferred, and strong data entry.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong relationship building skills with customers, general contractors, architects, manufacturers, co-workers, and vendors, and other trades on job sites.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong working knowledge of general construction, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- College degree or comparable experience desired.
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer