- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of food service industry experience required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently and successfully.
- Can analyze complex organizational and technical issues and identify opportunities to improve performance and efficiency.
- Ability to lead through influence and garner support from and for cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to articulate complex issues and ideas and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships with internal partners and external vendors.
- Prior experience using and adapting to new technologies.
- Enjoys solving complex problems and learning about leading-edge technology.
- Expertise in Project/PM Tools and MS Office Suite.
- Experience with digital transformation preferred — with a solid understanding of cutting edge technology.
- Possesses a strong understanding of industry and company relevant technologies and how they interact with each other.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer