- Maintain, edit and improve ecommerce content and data.
- Continually monitor and update any outdated information on products and/or manufacturers (gather product details, specs, images, etc.)
- Compile accurate information on new products and vendors from multiple sources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of content for website.
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data and formulas; effectively transfer large amounts of data into ERP and website hosting platform through imports and exports.
- Run and organize report for ecommerce department and collaborating departments.
- Support the Ecommerce Director and Data Integrity Specialist with various departmental projects.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred (Business or Marketing majors preferred)
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience
- Efficient, detail-oriented and data-driven
- Proficient in Prelude and AQ
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word, Access)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making, human relations, and communication skills
- Customer-driven sense of urgency
- Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed