- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals.
- Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Is high energy, friendly and engaging.
- Excellent service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
- Employ product knowledge to educate and sell prospect base
At M. Tucker, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision,
short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
M Tucker is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer