Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of 1-year related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Auto Quotes experience is desired.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturers cut sheets, drawings and construction drawings and communicate layout and design requirements to others
- Strong relationship building skills with customers, general contractors, architects, manufacturers and vendors, and other trades on job sites
- Strong mathematical and customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive, analytical, have strong attention to detail, and be highly organized.
- Exceptional work ethic with a focus on achieving goals and targets in a timely and complete manner
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Highly driven and self-motivated; ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Foster positive relations and communications with co-workers
- Possess integrity and ethical character
- Ability to think creatively, critically and solve problems
WORKING CONDITIONS: Evening and weekend hours may be required to meet business demands. Job may require work to be performed on active construction sites where employees may be exposed to dust, dirt, loud noise, odors and other hazards commonly found on construction sites.
TRAVEL: This position requires frequent local and out-of-town travel in accordance with business needs.
We value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer