Support the Contract Sales teams by managing the installations of commercial kitchens. Coordinate the change order process as needed. Insure customer satisfaction by insuring that the project is completed as planned and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
• Review project bid documents, Autoquotes Spreadsheet, drawings, specs, purchase orders, and vendor quotes for job prior to initial purchase of job. Assume 100% Ownership of the project through completion.
• Review customer contracts and ensure conditions are met, and executed copies are returned
• Work with the Customer to verify ship to address, the current project schedule, any special delivery requirements, and provide them with responsibility matrix and scope letter.
• Do site visits to verify access and dimensions
• Prepare a cutbook and submit to customer for approval. Conduct submittal review to verify equipment is approved
• Make sure all items requiring drawings and custom fabrication are correct and signed off on by the client before final PO is cut.
• Monitor site progress w/ customer keeping in mind if we are installing we need to schedule 6 to 8 weeks ahead to insure coordination with all team projects
• Track and control all construction costs and provide quality control for all projects.
• Create, maintain, and track all internal and external expenses such as change orders, and added job costs. Ensure change orders are approved and applicable purchasing documents are submitted.
• Review pick tickets and delivery truck to ensure the right pieces are being sent to the job and cancelled pieces are NOT delivered.
• Secure necessary labor for performing all aspects needed to complete the job, such as installation; refrigeration; and Mechanical work. Confirm site is ready to receive and install equipment.
• Research and trouble shoot issues pertaining to design or construction and provide alternate design criteria and or specifications.
• Conduct job close out meetings. Ensure startups are completed, training is performed, and Closeout O&M’s and warranty information is supplied.
• Monitor and assist with service issues and costs as they arise.
• Review project progress and final invoices to ensure accuracy
• Manage and maintain Project Management Database for Job Tracking, keep current status of each step of the project.
• Cad and Autoquotes knowledge preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong relationship building skills with customers, general contractors, architects, manufacturers, co-workers, and vendors, and other trades on job sites.
Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service attitude.
• Critical thinking and problem solving.
• Excellent presentation and selling skills with a good business acumen.
• Strong working knowledge of general construction, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
• Some overnight travel.