- Minimum of 2-years related experience. Foodservice industry experience strongly preferred.
- Auto Quotes experience is desired
- Ability to read and understand manufacturers cut sheets, drawings and construction drawings and communicate layout and design requirements to other
- Strong relationship building skills with customers, general contractors, architects, manufacturers and vendors, and other trades on job sites
- Strong mathematical and customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive, analytical, have strong attention to detail, and be highly organized.
- Exceptional work ethic with a focus on achieving goals and targets in a timely and complete manner
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Highly driven and self-motivated; ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Foster positive relations and communications with co-workers
- Possess integrity and ethical character
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to think creatively, critically and solve problems
We value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer