- Education equivalent to a GED or High School Diploma
- One or more years’ experience in a sales or administrative role.
- Experience in distribution and/or food service-related business preferred, but not required.
- The candidate should possess the capability to learn new programs and sales database systems including SharePoint, Prelude (ERP), Qlik (BI) and Suite of Applications in Office 365 and/or EAM.
- The candidate should have the ability to write basic formulas in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail Driven.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; compute rate, ratio and percent; use whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work in a disciplined, consistent timely and objective manner and capable of following established policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to plan and organize own activities; manage work time efficiently; follow procedures and policies; identify and solve problems; and manage multiple priorities.
- Report to work promptly and regularly; demonstrate the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer