- Office 365 experience
- Vast Excel knowledge with use of advance formula’s, v and h lookups, pivot tables, et al.
- Assisted in Project Management
- Knowledge of current equipment/product on the market of various types to provide company solutions to solve issues or create efficiencies
- Knowledge compliance requirements such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI
- Have a self- starter attitude and ability research solutions on your own (self-educating)
- Ability to maintain focus under pressure and constant change.
- Ability to mine data for clear actionable results.
- Ability to communicate professionally, in both verbal and written, with 3rd party vendors/consultants, internal users, and Executive levels.
- Ability to create clear and concise training documentation for new software, modification(s), hardware, or process(es) for both users and the IT group.
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.