- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University, or relevant experience within a similar role.
- Three or more years’ experience in a similar IT or Sales Operations role.
- Experience in distribution and/or food service-related business preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of software design and architecture principals
- Experience in SQL, EDI, RestAPI, Java, XML and/or building or implementing Punchouts
- The candidate should possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of Sharepoint, Powerapps, Power Automate, Excel and understand the departmental relationships within an ERP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail Driven.
- Experience with end user training
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work in a disciplined, consistent timely and objective manner and capable of following established policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to plan and organize own activities; manage work time efficiently; follow procedures and policies; identify and solve problems; and manage multiple priorities.
- Report to work promptly and regularly; demonstrate the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Work with other teams, channeling information to appropriate parties.
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks while achieving time sensitive deadlines.
- Experience and ability to work cross-functionally among teams and business groups.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.