- Demonstrated interpersonal communication including excellent oral and written communication skills and taking the initiative to actively communicate information in an appropriate manner to internal and external customers
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills and the ability to accurately complete tasks and reports on a timely basis
- Ability to create clear and concise training documentation for new software, modification(s), hardware, or process(es) for both users and the IT group.
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to manage and execute concurrent projects.
- Able to work independently and maintain focus under pressure and constant change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Office 365 experience.
- Has assisted in or was Lead in Project Management.
- Knowledge of current equipment/product on the market of various types to provide company solutions to solve issues or create efficiencies.
- Knowledge compliance requirements such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI.
- Is a self-starter and has the ability research solutions without direction from management.
- Is organized and able to prioritize tickets based on urgency and needs of the user(s).
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.