- Minimum 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Experience with Concur or similar AP automation platform is preferred
- Experience with General Ledger and standard accounting principles
- Analyzing and resolving purchase order discrepancies.
- Experience in distributor/retail environment is preferred
- Standard accounting principles/concepts
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service skills and ethical standards
- Strong organizational/multi-task and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High attention to detail and problem solving
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Prelude/AccuTerm a plus
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.