The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for ensuring AP-related functions are completed timely and accurately within pre-established accounting deadlines while following all company processes and procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill
· Strong organizational/multi-task and prioritizing skills
· Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic organization
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· High attention to detail and problem solving
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite applications (Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook, & PowerPoint)
· Experience with TRX ERP system a plus
· Experience with Concur system a plus
At Singer Equipment Company, we value each and every one of our dedicated staff and therefore are pleased to offer a competitive starting wage, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match, group life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Software Powered by iCIMS